All-inclusive programmes: Alagna off-piste, St. Anton, Livigno, Cervinia, Zermatt and more…
Not only Alagna off-piste: discover with our Ski Guides hidden off-piste terrain and ski in some of European best freeride regions:
Alagna (Freerideparadise, MonterosaSki, Monte Rosa, Italian Alps), Livigno (Central Italian Alps), St. Anton (Arlberg,Tirol, Austria), Cervinia in Valle d’Aosta and Zermatt in the Vallese (Matterhorn Paradise Italian and Switzerland Alps). This are only some of our “classic” programmes, please get in touch with us if you like to be guided in a different place or you like a customize program for your special holiday.
An all-inclusive week or long weekend of guided adventure with a UIAGM / IVBV Mountaineering and Ski Guide. Improve your technique and knowledge of the mountain environment. Ski untracked powder, discover remote and secluded areas offering exciting, challenging descents and learn about avalanche, glacier and mountain safety, weather forecast and navigation with GPS. With the knowledge and experience of a qualified Mountain Guide, a fully organised guided week is an ideal way to enjoy your winter ski holiday and a fantastic opportunity to develop and improve your skiing in safe and enjoyable conditions.
All our guides are expert skiers and speak good English. This is what they like to do with you:
– Teach to you ski technique and skills in off-piste always with an intensive daily program.
– Guide you safely in the best runs searching for the best snow… and understanding why it is there!
– Teach to you all they know about weather, snow, avalanches.
– Teach basic information about rescue and practice the new techniques in searching in an avalanche.
– Last but not least looking for the best food and the best drinks!